MENU

Slide

Sunday, December 30, 2007

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Jacquelineee: Awww come'on, do you seriously think
i'd be bothered by your nonsense?
When my boyf was in Project SS,
i was scolded all sorts of shit by fans.
Things that even when my friends saw,
it made their blood boil,
even can't help it but scolded them back for me,
I was immature and i was affected by those rubbish then.

But that was then, when i was 14 and still a kid.
After everything, do you think one small little
comment from you, an insignificant person
in my life will affect me at all?

The way you say things, will just give people
an impression that you're so crude.
And like i've said before, i'm not very conservative,
So choose what you see in my blog.

Anon 1: hahahas, omg you actually
bothered to go look for her friendster?!
Seriously, people like that. Ignore. (:
Too bad, such a pretty, sweet face.
Opens her mouth, and we sees what she's made up of.

Xiaogirl: Wahh my dear, you compliment me
until i wanna fly up and hit my ceiling alrdy leh!

Anon 1: -.-

Anon 2: Hey girl, what kinda "branded" are you looking at?
LV, Gucci kinda branded or?

Jasmine: hahahas, Relax darling!
Relax relax relax! (:

Missy: I'm not a D! :x
Hahahas, thanks for your compliment,
But i'm pretty short, like 157cm.

Anon 1: Bad Guess. (:

Mika: Hey dear, sgspree.livejournal,
_spreee.livejournal, joinspree.livejournal. (:
Whooo, i like mika, hahas is your real name really mika?

Mystery: hahahs, I'm fat and flabby!
HAHAHAHAS!

CCS: Asos, Gojane, VS, La Senza sprees soon pleeeease!
Cos i don't really shop in taiwan sprees.
Always take moooonths!

Yuling: It's super fun!
Come over my hse and bake,
then we can make candy floss tgt too! :D
And when your son is finally out,
i can make for him too! heh.

SamanthaSwee: Like arnd one week ago?
I hope it arrives quuuuickly!
I wanted to get another pair of gold heels from there too!
But, shipping will be so ex luh.
I think my that pair of oxford heels,
shipping agar agar 8bucks alrdy luh! :x

Yq: Loved the present, hope you like yours too! (:
I want a hoooolla hoop~



I'm like having a massive headache now.
I went for supper at Jalan Kayu with my boy
and it started after i've finished my food.
Headache headache!

Then i reached home popped a couple of Panadol Extra,
Doesn't seem to work man!
Knnnnns.
Then i trimmed my Peanut's fur shorter (My Cutest GuineaPig!)
Cos it's so long and it's getting dirty when he pee pee alrdy!
Eeeeeew, Gross.

Went to town with shirley for some modelling
thingy yesterday afternoon, And she decided to come
over my place to bake cookies with me cos she was bored anyway.
And florella texted me and ask if i'm free for the night
cos she was bored and felt like doing some baking too.
So the three of us went back to my hse.

Flor and me chatted for a loooong time,
shirley was whining and yakking,
complaining that she's bored and sleepy &she wants to bake.
We continued yakking, yakking despite her whining anyways. :x



Looks like a hole burned thru Florella's hands,
But, It's reeeeally the damn cookie dough.


Pardon my messy kitchen, but shirley goh was
being mean and trying to capture my obasan moment.
(Washing up the mixing bowl)

In case you guys are wondering again,
Why fidel so vain arh, at home still don't remove makeup?
Cos i came back from town remember?

And i'm suuure shirley goh will
snap snap snap alot of pictures one loh.
So i didnt wanna scare you guys with
my un-made up face! HAHAAS!




Whateveeeer!

We made alien-y m&m cookies.

And normal looking ones.

While waiting for the 1st batch of cookies to be done baking,
Slack and eat mangoes!

And apparently shirley and florella was very surprised that
the mangoes in my hse are readily cut
& the mango skin is peeled off.
My dad always cut and peel them off for me,
Like, since i was young? So it was like perfectly normal for me.
Cos if i see the skin there, I won't be bothered to eat them.
I'm very spoilt. :x

And they're like: "eh your dad very good hor,
fold your clothes, keep your washed bra/panties
back in your wardrobe for you somemore!"


Shirley made this snowman cookie while it was hot, soft
and fresh from the oven.

When i saw this picture,
I was like: "Eh flor, why you don't take picture with me!"
*Gives hurt/poor thing face*
Flor: "Fidelis toh! I'm in specs leh!"

Damn cute lah.

Shirley and florella's obasan moment. Teeheehee.
I know, shirley looks so so bright. Sunny yellow + Hot Pink.

I was like: "eh, flamingo uh you shirley goh!"
That's actually my pair of American Eagle short!
HAHAHAHAHAS. :x

Late in the night, We're sleepy and we're still baking.
Getting really cranky. :D


And i groomed a frigging fat dog yesterday.
Like frigging frigging obese alright.

Look! Fat until don't even wanna
stand up for me to groom okay!
Even his name is called "Xiao Pang"
which literally means little fattie!
Fattie bom bom!

He's like, so fat, so heavy.
When i try to support him up with one hand to groom him,
He slide down and squash my hands under that fat little body!
So i had had had, to use a tin to support him up! :x


Oh anyway girls, I'll be opening a Candy spree soon.
Mot probably tmr night cos i wanna get my candies fast too!

Will be spreeing for candies like Tootsie rolls,
IceBreakers Sour, LifeSavers.








All my favourite candies. The icebreakers sour, lifesavers,
All my friends tried and they were like,"Omg damn addictive!"
I'm so in love with them too lah!
I think i'm getting like 6-8 tins for myself. :x

All candies not available in Singapore,
not even candy empire luh. ):
Will post up the link of the spree, maybe tmr night!
So anyone who wanna get your tootsie rolls,
Do check back here and order! (:

Church tmr, and the youth are doing urshering.
Gotta sleeeeep! GoodNight! (:

No comments: